The Cressi Aquaride BCD is a dual-purpose jacket BCD that is great for travel and so incredibly versatile and durable, it can be used for a wide assortment of local diving. It's light and can be compacted enough to be packed for your warm water trip to the tropics. But it also houses enough lift, weight capacity and room for maneuverability to be used with a dry suit in cold-water conditions. It's an all-around BC for any occasion.
The Cressi Aquaride BCD is constructed with durable 420-denier nylon and can stand up to the daily use of a professional diver. But any level of diver can use this BCD as it's trimmed down style makes for easy usage and comfort.
The Cressi Aquaride BCD features a hard-pack frame with plenty of padding for comfort and offers adjustable shoulder straps that are unaffected by the jacket style air bladder for a better fit. This also makes the BCD incredibly easy to don. For even more comfort, the cummerbund and chest strap are elastic so even when your air bladder is full, you're still feeling comfortable. The Aquaride BCD also incorporates three dump valves for any position you may encounter: two shoulder valves and rear waist valve.
The integrated lock aid system is a super smooth, secure integrated weight system with a quick and easy release mechanism. The releasable pockets accommodate a total of 9 kg (20 lb) of weight, with up to 4.5 kg (10 lb) in each pocket.
Although travel BCDs are usually trimmed down on the accessory side the Cressi Aquaride BCD is not. It incorporates non-releasable weight trim pockets on the tank strap with a total capacity of 3.6 kg (8 lb) of lead for better buoyancy control. Six stainless-steel D-rings are readily available for all your gadgets. The Cressi Aquaride BCD also provides two generously large zippered pockets to house all your additional accessories.
The Cressi Aquaride BCD is a fantastic all-around BCD that can be used by divers of all levels and can be your one and only BCD for any type of diving you choose to do. Adjustable sternum straps along with both torso adjustment and waist straps are equipped with squeeze-style side release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
This jacket style BCD provides 8.2 kg to 19.4 kg (18 lb to 42.7 lb) of lift depending on size. Buoyancy control is facilitated with Cressi's power inflator equipped with a standard with a 3/8-inch threaded low pressure quick disconnect hose. The BCD weighs from 3.2 kg to 3.8 kg (7 lb to 8.3 lb) depending on size and comes with an owner's manual.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Cressi Aquaride BCD Features
- Great BCD for Local and Travel Diving
- Incredibly Versatile: Warm or Cold Water, Wet or Dry Suit
- Durable 420-Denier Nylon Construction
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel with Built-In Carry Handle
- All Around BC for Any Dive Condition
- Flat Lock Aid Integrated Weight System
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Overpressure/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable-Activated Pull Dump
- 3/8-inch Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Harness System with Traditional Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps on the Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- Hook and Loop Adjustable Waist Cummerbund: Provides Extra-Security and Comfort
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System:
Total 9 kg (20 lb), with 4.5 kg (10 lb) Each Pocket
Non-Releasable Rear Trim Pockets: Total 3.6 kg (8 lb) with 1.8 kg (4 lb) Each Pocket
- Lift Capacity: 8.2 kg to 19.4 kg (18 lb to 42.7 lb), Size Dependent
- 6 Stainless Steel D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Weight: 3.2 kg to 3.8 kg (7 lb to 8.3 lb), Size Dependent
- Owner's Manual
Colour: Black with Red trim.