PADI Open Water Diver Course with Chinese speaking instructor. Once you have booked online we will be in contact to organise scheduling a private course with a Chinese speaking instructor.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular way to learn to dive in the world. During the course you will learn the skills and knowledge to scuba dive to a depth of 18m and upon completion obtain a lifelong certification recognised across the entire globe.
Please be aware that the minimum age to complete a Learn to Dive course in Australia is 12 years old.
The Open Water Course has three main components run over two weekends.
- Knowledge Development - (online study) Understanding the basic principals of scuba diving
- Pool Dives - Learn the skills to be a safe and confident scuba diver
- Open Water Dives - Practice your new skills, explore and have FUN!
What is Included with the Open Water Course?
- PADI eLearning access pass
- Professional Instruction
- International PADI Registration
- Personalised Digital Certification Card
- All dive equipment supplied
- Pool Dives
- 4 Ocean Dives
- Accommodation during Ocean Dives