Private PADI Open Water Diver Course - Up to two divers
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular way to learn to dive in the world. During the course you will learn the skills and knowledge to scuba dive to a depth of 18m and upon completion obtain a lifelong certification recognised across the entire globe.
Please be aware that the minimum age to complete a Learn to Dive course in Australia is 12 years old.
The Open Water Course has three main components run over two weekends.
- Knowledge Development - (online study) Understanding the basic principals of scuba diving
- Pool Dives - Learn the skills to be a safe and confident scuba diver
- Open Water Dives - Practice your new skills, explore and have FUN!
With a private course, you also have the option of running it over three consecutive days.
What is Included with the Open Water Course?
- PADI eLearning access pass
- Professional Instruction
- International PADI Registration
- Personalised Certification Card
- All dive equipment supplied
- Pool Dives
- 4 Ocean Dives