The Suunto Eon Steel Black is Suunto's top of the line dive computer, which will suit an entry level diver who doesn't like to invest in a computer multiple times, all the way up to the most demanding tech divers, who are interested in diving on high nitrox mixes, trimix or CCR diving!
The battery has a huge capacity and will last for approximately 40 diving hours (so you may only have to charge it once a week on your diving holiday!). It comes with a USB cable to recharge it and hook it up to your computer or you can use Bluetooth to hook it up to your phone or tablet and transfer your diving data across in an instant with the Suunto App!
It's got a sleek design and intuitive menus and an easy to use digital compass! You can hook up multiple tank pods to the unit (up to 20!) and it comes with a standard strap and bungee adapter as standard as well as a protective case that can be used with both.
This version also has the option to change from the (recreational) Suunto Fused RGBM 2 algorithm to the Bühlmann algorithm for tech divers or those who have multiple dive computers (and would like them to run the same algorithm). If this all sounds a bit technical, we recommend using the Suunto Fused RGBM 2, which can be set to more or less conservative if needed. Once you're progressing into tech, the differences will be explained and you can choose to run with the Bühlmann 16 GF model with configurable ascent profile.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion (approx 40 hours of dive time)
- Deco model: Suunto Fused RGBM 2 or Bühlmann 16 GF
- Compass: Digital with 45 Degree Tilt Compensation
- Large clear colour screen (Colour TFT: 320 x 240)
- Transmitters: Suunto Tank Pod (Up to 20)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & USB Cable
- Logbook: 400 Dives
- Gasses: Up to 20
- Weight: 347gr
What's in the box:
- Suunto Eon Steel Black, Screen Protector, Bungee Adapter, Case, Protective Boot, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Safety Leaflet, Warranty Leaflet, Suunto Sticker and Extra Strap Loop